Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim Jim is offline

Default Word 2007, I cannot import Outlook contacts to create address labe

I would like to create address labels for about 200 names. However, when I
click on "Mailings", "Select Recipients", "Select from Outlook Contacts", a
window opens "Choose Profile". The only choice is "Outlook". When I click
"OK" another window opens "Unable to obtain list of tables from data source".
I have several hundred names in my Outlook 2007 contact list and Outlook is
my default email program. What do I need to do to import the names?

Thanks,
Jim