Barb Reinhardt

I recently set up a document with figures, section breaks and
cross-references like you stated. The only time I saw that error message
was if someone edited the original bookmarked section and the bookmark was
no longer available.

"Peter Harrington" wrote in message
I have a long document with figures at the end of a document. I created
figure captions and used cross-references to refer to them in the text.

The problem is that the first figure needs to be printed in landscape. I
set page setup to print this page in landscape, and a section break was
created, but now all my figure references have been lost and replaced with
Error: reference can not be found.

1. Have these references been lost for good?
2. Can I alter the section break so that the references after it are
visible?
I would like to have one document with one page printed in landscape and
retain the figure references?
3. Is there a better approach to having a landscape figure? Can I
rotate the figure?

Thanks,

Pete