WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to absolutely fix position of objects?

To absolutely fix the position of an object in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Insert the object you want to fix in its desired position on the page.
  2. Right-click on the object and select "Format Object."
  3. In the "Layout" tab, select "Advanced."
  4. Under "Text Wrapping," select "Square."
  5. Under "Picture Position," select "Absolute position."
  6. Choose "Page" for both horizontal and vertical positions.
  7. Uncheck all the options under "Options."
  8. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

If the object still moves with the text, try these additional steps:
  1. Click on the object to select it.
  2. Click on the "Layout Options" icon that appears next to the object.
  3. Select "Lock Anchor" from the drop-down menu.
  4. Save the document.

This should fix the position of the object and prevent it from moving with the text. If you want to move the object to a different position, you can simply drag it to the desired location and it will stay fixed in that position.