Jezebel

Do it yourself: write a macro and add it to the context menus.
(Unfortunately there are LOTS of context menus, but if it's something you
need to do a lot...) Just guessing as to MS's view on this, but there are
literally hundreds of such time-saving possibilities that could be
implemented, nearly all of which would be irrelevant to nearly all users.
Personally I very rarely need to print one page of a document, so it's not
an option that would help me much, and even then I wouldn't remember to
right-click.

Another approach: change the print toolbar button from FilePrintDefault to
FilePrint -- then you get the dialog and can select your page.

"GoDamN" wrote in message
Time saving suggestion really - When you are on page 51 and have just made

small change to a final draft right click - print current page would be

nice.

i know i can go print and specifiy the page number but this would be

easier