Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eb eb is offline

Default old license

Thank you, JoAnn
The Control Panel did it for me, to remove Excel 97, but I took a wrong turn
in trying to uninstall Word 97. I suppose it still isn't completely
uninstalled, but I removed files to the point that it isn't functional.
I went ahead with the 2007 Beta package, and I'm happy with it. I see that
today I cannot replace anything with ^p, or it will crash, but that's all
right -- it's good for now, and maybe I can provide some helpful comments.
Happy Wednesday coming up! Thanks again for your encouragement -- my
conscience is a lot happier now!
Elisabeth