Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
byron maxwell byron maxwell is offline

Default how do I change printer settings to just print in black?

Just wanting to know how i change printer settings in word. I have a color
printer and every time i try and print its telling me i need to replace a
magenta cartridge in my printer. Im too lazy to go out and buy a colored
cartridge when all I want to do is print in black. How do i change printer
settings to print in just black and white? I know its probably something
basic that ive overlooked but i thought id post it up for next time something
like this happens...thanks.