garfield-n-odie

Default TextBox items don't always appear in Word 2002

The answer to this question is the same as the answer to the
question you posted four days ago regarding "inserted pictures
disappear".

Brian wrote:

I'm running Word 2002 on Windows XP on my laptop. I don't have this problem
using the exact same software on my PC, just my laptop...

When I insert lines or other test boxes inside a text box those items don't
always appear. If I select the text box sometimes it is just solid black.
Even previewing the document doesn't usually help. Some times if I move to
the next page and come back part of the text box contents will be there, but
then they usually disappear.

Is there any reason this might happen? I have Acrobat installed, but not
much else.