Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to remove horizontal lines in Print View in MS Word?

In Word, display the Drawing toolbar if it isn't already
displayed (View | Toolbars | Drawing). On the Drawing toolbar,
click on Draw | Grid | uncheck the "Display gridlines on screen"
box | OK.

tipper wrote:

How do I remove the horizontal lines showing in Print View in MS Word? The
lines do not print, they just show up when typing/editing. The screen used
to show graph lines - I don't know how I lost that and ended up with only
horizontal lines. It's very aggravating to read and edit your writing with
these lines on the screen.

Thank you.