Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Christa Christa is offline

Default downloading own template into FAXES template - Word 2007

Thank you, I accidently found this out when I was trying to get the template
into the faxes folder.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Yes and no
If you save your fax template in the user templates folder (the one that
contains normal.dotm) it will appear in the 'My Templates' group. The first
time you use it it will be added to the recently used templates group from
where it is instantly accessible to create new documents from it.

christa wrote:
Is there any way to download my own fax template - instead of the
templates Office has already downloaded? So, when I open a new doc, I
can click on Faxes, and use my own already created fax cover sheet?