Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default Please give us REVEAL CODES like WORD PERFECT not reveal codes

We can take your word for it or take the word of Google that tracks and
maintains your profile. Your profile shows 18350 posts and counting in 7
groups starting in July 2006.

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
On Aug 20, 9:07 am, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:
Peter,

Less some lurker assume that you have the corner on truth ...

I really have no interest in stalking you and if anyone had the slightest
interest in checking your facts they would quickly realize that I have
completely ignored nearly all of the 18+ thousand post and counting that
your have made in support forums within the last few years and most of the
ones that you have made recently.

That is, in fact, a lie. As of just now, according to the google
groups statistics, I have made 3257 postings to this newsgroup (over
the not quite two years that I have had Word2007) and 31 postings to
the word.printingfonts newsgroup. I have posted to no other "support
forums" (unless someone had crossposted a message I replied to).