WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how can I copy color fill with Text in WORD Tables?

  1. Select the cell that you want to copy with its background color/fill.
  2. Right-click on the cell and select "Copy" or press "Ctrl+C" on your keyboard.
  3. Select the cell where you want to paste the copied cell with its background color/fill.
  4. Right-click on the cell and select "Paste Special" or press "Ctrl+Alt+V" on your keyboard.
  5. In the "Paste Special" dialog box, select "Formatted Text (RTF)" and click "OK".

Alternatively, you can also use the "Format Painter" tool to copy the cell's formatting, including its background color/fill. Here's how:

1. Select the cell that you want to copy with its background color/fill.
2. Click on the "Format Painter" button in the "Clipboard" group on the "Home" tab.
3. Click on the cell where you want to apply the copied formatting, including its background color/fill.

This will apply the formatting, including the background color/fill, from the copied cell to the new cell.