Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ItsGipper

Default DROPPED columns in a mailing Lable merge

The source is a std Excell sheet -- with the column headers named to match
the "Match fields" section e.g. First Name, Address 1 ect. The PROB is that
no matter how many times I go back and forth thru the process -- the merge
will NOT pick up the Middle name column or whichever column I put into the
Address 2 field -- I have swaped the addy 2 & 3 coulmns and which ever one is
in the Address 2 ares will not merge in?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What is the data source? A mailmerge field should not have spaces in its
name.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ItsGipper" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a merged Lable job with 2000 + names -- I am well
versed in the process but am having isses with info Columns being
skipped --
Notably Address 2 and the Middle names Columns has anyone encountered or
found a solution to this issue???