Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Default Outline Numbered list

Hi Amy

Amy wrote:
When I use Capital Roman Numerals for my level 1 why does it tab so far over
when you get to Roman Numeral 7. I tried to fix it using the tab distance
between the bullet and the text but this will not work. How do I bring the
text closer to the bullet?

Most probably this really is a problem with your tab setting: the "VII"
brings you farther to the right than the intended tab stop and hence the
next tab kicks in. Simply enhance the tab value (through the numbering
property of your style), and you should be fine.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS