Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mattas120 Mattas120 is offline

Default Equations in Word 2007 compatibility mode

I am working in 97-2003 compatibility mode in Word 2007 (in a vista OS), and
need to include equations in my documents. 'Equation' is disabled as
incompatible, and Words only suggestion is that I convert the document to
straight 2007, which I don't want to do. I am currently going back and forth
between word 2003 and 2007 to get the combination of features I want. Is
there any better work around for including compatible equations into a
document created in word 2007?

Thanks for any help.

Stefanie M