Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default enable don,t add space between paragraphs of same style

I kept trying various combinations (including toggling the HTML paragraph
spacing Compatibility option), and the only thing I found that resulted in
that check box being enabled was setting one or both of the Before/After
settings to Auto. I'd love to be proved wrong, and I'll admit I experimented
only briefly, using the List Number style, but that was what I say (Word
2003).

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
2. Spacing Before or After must be set to Auto.

Are you sure about this? A fixed value cannot be suppressed between
paragraphs of the same style?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There are two requirements for enabling this option:

1. You must go through the Modify Style dialog; that is, you can

change the
setting only for a given style, not specific paragraphs in that

style. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html

2. Spacing Before or After must be set to Auto.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"PARAGRAPH SETTINGS" PARAGRAPH

wrote in
message ...
IN MS WORD 2003 .I WANT TO ENABLE THE OPTION i.e. DON'T ADD SPACE

BETWEEN
PARAGRAPHS OF THE SAME STYLE .THIS IS IN FORMAT MENU IN

PARAGRAPH.I WANT
HIGHLIGHT OR CHECK IT.