Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MadMeg MadMeg is offline

Default How do I copy table cell colors.

Table needs to be flexible hence if I preset the table cell colors I still
have the problem I need to develop a table that has colored cells so
template users (who are competant at WORD) simply copy the cell color and
past into their own table were they need it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you tried creating a table style with cells using the desired color
shading? Or saving a properly formatted table as an AutoText entry?

"MadMeg" wrote in message
I need to color table cells in the corporate color pallete without using
Borders and Shading which is too time consuming on a cell by cell basis.

tried coloring Message Header but of course the margins are a problem and

the
entire cell is not colored. I also tried developing a pallet table but

there
is no option for Paste Special on color formats - I am referring to the
actual cell itself NOT the color of the text.