Paul Ballou

You can create a New Calendar using the calendar wizard in Word to go across
multiple years. choose New then locate the Wizard and enter the info you
require.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"KRo" wrote in message
I have downloaded two calendar years but did not see an easy way to modify
them (there was no place to check the date range I wanted). Do I just cut
and paste?
KRo

"Paul Ballou" wrote:

http://office.microsoft.com/templates
You may find a calendar template here you can use or modify to meet your
needs.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/templates
http://office.microsoft.com/home
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
http://www.ballousgiftshop.com/p1152b/

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"KRo" wrote in message
I need a fiscal year calendar rather than a calendar year. How do I
combine
two years 2005 and 2006 to make the fiscal year that I want? Or is
there
better way to get a fiscal calendar?

KRo