Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

Default Buffer overrun detected

It is a Word question because it occurs when Word is being used. It also has
nothing to do with the amount of RAM in the computer.

Can you easily remove the Hebrew to see if it's causing the issue? Probbly
not the cause but this is a good time to eliminate it from the possibilities
list.

1. Try XP compatability mode for office, or if no luck ...

2. Run the Word Repair wizard. Under Help IIRC.

If neither one helps, come back and include more information about your
system and a copy of the exact error message you get.

HTH,

Twayne`
n ,
Peter T. Daniels typed:
Not a Word question, but increase the amount of RAM that
may be used as the buffer? or add RAM to your computer?

On May 30, 2:51 am, yekke
wrote:
I am running Vista Home Premium and Office 2003 and am
using Hebrew and English in Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio.

When I open certain documents in Word 2003, not all
documents, but some documents, I get an error message
about a Buffer Overrun Detected. The program must
terminate etc.

Is there any way to fix this problem