Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default how do I keep a dash from changing to a long dash

LOL - I'm sure if I checked *every* single entry in the Autocorrect list my
eyes would glaze over ;-)

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Greg" wrote in message
oups.com...
Suzanne/Tony/Jay,

Well duh! The other day I was having problems with find "-" and I
would have sworn I checked every single entry in the AutoCorrect list.
Apparently I missed it then and had convinced myself that that couldn't
be the cause of the behaviour today. Wrong again. What would mere
mortals like me do if it wasn't for smart people like you? ;-)

Thanks.