Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gordo gordo is offline

Default Font from Control Panel to Microsoft Word

It will also display Opentype (.otf) fonts.

Gordo

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Actually, Word will also display PostScript Type 1 fonts and
printer-resident fonts, but it will not show screen fonts, of which this
Script is likely one.

DummyWord! see “WD97: Some Fonts Are Not Available in Word” at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=163059

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
As I wrote in my previous reply, Word only shows True Type fonts.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DummyWord!" wrote in message
Hi Stefan, thanks for your reply, the font that I am after is Script
which,
as we know, is widely known. I can even use it in my emails but I can't
seem
to link it with my word (struggling!)

"DummyWord!" wrote:

Hello, how do I copy/move a font which is showing in my control panel
under
"font" to my font list in word?