If you have installed the Task Pane Controller in Word's Startup folder and
have checked the box for "Trust all installed templates and add-ins" on the
Trusted Sources tab of Tools | Macro | Security, you shouldn't be getting a
macro prompt.

"mommahinc" wrote in message
I've tried this add in and it won't install because it wants me to choose
"enable macros" in the installing process. I am unable to "enable macros"
because that choice is not available disable macros is the only choice I'm
given.
A.Hinc

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If clearing the "Show task pane at startup" box has not worked for you,

you
need the Task Pane Controller add-in from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...owTaskPane.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"ron clifton" ron wrote in message
How can I remove "TASK PANE" from WORD 2003. Every time I remove, it

returns
with reopening- I want to remove it!!!!