Jeanne

Default Font problems

I have a new computer, Windows XP with Word 2002. I have an autocorrect for
each clinic date, i.e.,

NOVEMBER 24, 2004

WT: T: BP: P:

S: The patient is seen in follow-up

Sometimes, when I do not have a chart, but the patient has been seen before,
I go back to the old note and copy and paste the patient name, before I
insert the autocorrect above. The copied note is Arial 11. Sometimes, instead
of Arial 11, some of the text will change to Times New Roman 12, i.e., the N
in November and 2004. Once I even spotted the two spaces between November and
the date had been changed. I have made my default font Arial 11. I have to
highlight each letter or number and change it to the correct font. I can't
understand why this is happening. All the notes I copy from have been done in
the Arial Font. I have tried deleting the name and starting over, but it
persists. I have to start a new note and type the name in instead of copying
it. This does not happen that often, but it makes me crazy.
Any suggestions???

Thank you