Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PatrickM PatrickM is offline

Default Avery 4013 Labels on Dot Matrix Printer

I have a problem that concerns Avery labels #4013 & a dot matrix printer

In an older version of Word (98 I believe) it was a relatively simple
process to print labels on a dot matrix printer and choose the Avery label
#4013 to do so. I just got this new version of Word - 2007 on this brand new
pc and cannot figure out how exactly to go about doing the same thing.

Does anyone have any ideas, instructions or information that might be able
to assist me in this? Appreciate any suggestions.