Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I stop Word documents from opening in print preview?

Are you sure you don't mean Print Layout view? Documents ordinarily open in
the view in which they were saved, and I don't think it's possible to save a
document in Print Preview.

"Chrispo" wrote in message
When I open previously saved Word documents they always appear in print
preview mode, how do I stop this? Also it's only certain documents (I

assume
it's the way I created them that is causing this?) but I need them to open

in
normal view, not print preview. Thank you for the help.
Chris