Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How can I graph data from a MSWORD datatable?

Hi Bill

Bill Luisi wrote:
Thank you for your reply Jay...
I am still at odds however. What I need to do is actually graph the data
that is in the word table. This is a 'mail merge' document that in my
example, gets it's values for the data table via 'mergefields'. The
'mergefields' only seem to populate the word datatable they do not merge into
either the word chart table or the excel chart sheet.

Probably, an Access report will be a better approach to this task.

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS