Anne Troy

Default After I insert a picture in word it doesn't display.

See if this helps, you ninny, you.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ninny7" wrote in message
Regardless of how I insert a picture into a word doc, it won't display on
the
screen although it will print. If I open help and the active screen
changes
the picture will display but if I page down it disappears again. I've
tried
changing the canvas settings and nothing changes. It almost seems like a
refresh issue but no matter how long I wait it still doesn't appear. Has
anyone else encountered this problem? I'm using a new laptop with xp pro,
running office xp 02 and have 512mb ram and scads of free space on my hd.
have a desktop with the same settings except xp home and it doesn't have
this
problem. Thanks!