Jeph

Thanks for the reply Pat. I'm moving along greatly with the template but I
keep having a small problem. When I print or PDF a document that I make from
my template, the graphics always look really crappy. I've tried playing
around with size, resolution, format and am getting to what boils down to as
similar results.

Any idea how I can use graphics and make them look decent when printed or
pdfed? I'm using one big graphic as the background image and then a smaller
one in the header that has the logo and other info.

Who knew it would be this hard to make a nice template?