Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Envelopes and Labels and go to the Labels tab
and click on the Options button and you will be able to select the type of
label that you want to use.

If you look up Labels in the Help facility in Word, you will find a wealth
of information, but, if you get stuck, post back here.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"freksam" wrote in message
I have lots of folks in my work area who want a blank sheet of labels that
they can type unique addresses into. Is it not possible to do that without
creating my own table from scratch with all the proper dimensions?