Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cmV2cm9udmVnYXM=?=,

1. From the Title page ... Word 2000 (9.0.6926 SP-e)
2. No new downloads or installs that I remember.

Hmmm. Does this happen only with the one document, or with any new document you try
to create? (Trying to determine whether this is a damaged document)

If you try to set margins larger than .8" do you get anything different? (I'm
wondering whether it's reverting because it can't accept something you're
specifying)

which version of Word is involved? Did you download or install anything
recently?

Just in the last 24 hours MS Word has been doing the following ... I change
the page set-up on a document to a two-column, landscape-oriented with 0.8"
margins. When I save the document (or print or just about any other action)
the page set-up reverts to the default settings and I lose the desired page
set-up.

I've tried soft-booting and hard-booting but neither is solving the problem.
None of the in-program nor on-line documentation has proven helpful. I just
want the program to follow my instructions.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)