Jay Freedman

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:54:03 -0700, lschro
wrote:

I have a document template that I use with fill-in form fields on the first
page. On additional pages the sections are unprotected to be able to enter
paragraphs of information. I need to keep the first section protected for
forms but I want to change the footers in the additional pages. ex. Section
three footer: Exhibit A Page 1 of 3; Section four footer: Exhibit B Page 1 of
2; etc.
My problem is when the form fields are protected, I cannot edit the footers
in the next sections. How can I turn this editing function on without
unprotecting the form and resetting the form fields on the first page? Can
this be done?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...lfResetOff.htm for
a method of reprotecting the document without resetting the form
fields.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman