Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beth Reis Beth Reis is offline

Default extra page after endnotes

Well, I am honestly not sure how to tell whether they are set up to appear at
the end of each section, but I don't think so. Wouldn't each hard page break
tell Word to create a new "section"? If so, then they are set up to go at the
very end.

I'm working in Professional Office Edition 2003. Does that help?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

How ironic - the other day I was involved with another poster who couldn't
*get* a page to insert after their endnotes, and here you have a spare to
offer... Wish I could have gotten the two of you together ;-)

Do you have your endnotes set to appear at the end of each *section*? If so,
resetting them to appear at End of Document will pull that last page back to
within reach so you can rid yourself of it - in fact, it may even evaporate
all by itself.

If that's not the fix please provide more detail about the doc's structure
including Word version.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/16/06 4:46 PM, in article
, "Beth Reis" Beth
wrote:

I have an extra page after the endnotes that I can't delete or eliminate by
back-spacing. Anybody have a solution for how to get rid of it?