Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
robeck robeck is offline

Default Using legacy tools in Office 2007 and Office 2003

I created a form (in Office 2007) with fill in areas, which I created using
Legacy tools in the Developer tab/ Controls area to create input areas. Some
of the areas were created using ActiveX controls text boxes and some with
Legacy forms text boxes. I saved the form with protection and it works fine
when the people in our office that have Office 2007 try to enter information
but when someone with Office 2003 tries to input in the legacy forms boxes it
doesn't allow it but they can input in the Active X control boxes. I had
someone with Office 2003 input the information they could and save it and
then I opened the form and could not enter into the Legacy form inputs either
(I have Office 2007). Can you tell me how to make this form work for both
Office 2003 and Office 2007. Thanks.