Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Help with type a question box.

No, this is not a picture book, so, we rely on your power of description.
Which so far has failed you.

What is "this box" ?

"spysmily1" wrote in message
I'm sorry was I speaking..er..typing too fast for you?

I can't seem to get any help on removing this box from either excel, word,
or
outlook.
//This box being the type a question box that is in the top right part of
the toolbar. Sorry this is not a picture book so can't help you there if
you
need images.

I have read other post that just recite the same stuff about right
clicking
and unchecking the show the box. I don't have this box and never have had
it.
I have many others.
//In this part of the post I am informing anyone who reads this to not
recommend doing this step, I've already tried.

I have tried the suggestion that I had googled for in which the MVP said
go to Customize then in the Toolbar tab select Menu Bar and then click
properties. The problem there is that I have no properties to click. All I
have is reset or keyboard on the bottom. To the right I have New, Rename,
Delete and Reset, but no properties at all.
//Once again I'm giving you the reader info on another solution I have
tried
but at the same time giving more details as to why I couldn't complete the
steps given to me. MVP stands for Most Valuable Professional. Googled
means
that I used the Google search engine for anything that related to my
issue.
You type words into a form box and it returns results.

I am using Office 2003
//This lets you know what version of Office I am using so you can apply
your
advice to my product correctly.

Once more I apologize for not including pictures and such, as I can tell
you
probably read books with lots of pictures. Picture this, the MVP is
probably
a male or female of Indian descent since this is where MS outsources their
customer support to. The type a question box is amid a cluttered menu that
sits at the topmost part of any Office application. Google is a webpage
that
is plain except for a few links and a form box near the middle. I'm sorry
if
you don't like the tone of my response but if I were to type a**hole,
redneck, unhelpful, ignorant into Google it would lead me to this page and
pinpoint your response.