neil

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:18:35 -0400, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:

Please spare me and the rest of the good people reading this group. Jezebel
knows my e-mail address and so do you. If you want to post this kind of
palaver then send it directly to me or stick to the political newsgroups.

Is that your way of not answering the question, cause I did assume you
wanted an answer in here (i.e. "What war crimes are you talking about
at the whitehouse?"), if not maybe you should have said that.

...and I was the one pointing you to the newsgroups initially, oh well.