Florence

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you select several rows before inserting the comment, the text is not
all highlighted/bracketed, I take it? If you can't do it, then I imagine it
can't be done.

"Florence" wrote:
The rows in the table have been highlighted before inserting the comment.

Hi Florence,

How have you highlighted them? Maybe you missed selecting the end-of-row markers.
If I highlight (select) the rows by click-dragging on the left, or with "Table Select Rows", I can insert comments for them in Word2003.

Regards,
Klaus

Thanks Klaus,

I got what you mean. In another words, I can insert comments for one or
more completed rows but not a range of cells.

Regards,

Florence