Robert M Jones

Default Can't fit a standard A$ label type on one page of A4

Word 97, MSOffice Pro, Win 98, Printer - UK paper sizes (A4)

I am trying to prepare a page of labels but find that they
won't all "fit" on one page of A4 despite entering a label
type that is an Avery J8163 which has 7x2 labels per page of A4
I am setting up in Tools - Envelopes and Labels, selecting
the Avery A4/A5 type of labels, and choosing my label type
J8163 which is listed as having 7x2 labels per A4 page.

But no matter how I try, the layout view insists on making a
second page for the last two labels.
I am suspecting it is something wrong with my normal.dot -
what should I check please?

--
Rev Robert M Jones, Wimborne Baptist Church, UK
http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk