Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default how to format percetanges from an Excel merge

You may need to use Alt+F9 a second time to get the { MERGEFIELD fieldname }
to display. If you cannot get it to display by that method, try deleting
the field and inserting it again from the list of merge fields or insert it
manually by using Ctrl+F9 to insert the field delimiters { } and then
manually type the field code inside of them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CourtneyS" wrote in message
I was able to correctly format my currency fields in a merge document, but
not percentages. I looked on the resource given in a former post,
www.gmayor.com but when I applied the formatting given, nothing is
happening.
When I push Alt F9 I only get «0.00%» even though there is a number in the
field it's supposed to be pulling from in the excel document. I have
checked
to ensure the field names match exactly. Can anyone give me an idea what
might be doing wrong?

Thanks so much