Nicole

Default Styles

Whenever I try to use Numbering (no matter if they are
defined as styles or not) with a font size of 11, Arial
and and apply a bold style, the numbers are displayed
looking like Times New Roman as soon as I use Bold. Indeed
when I double check the Font it suddenly shows it
as "Arial Bold" which doesn't exist in my list and seems
to be a font style on its own. When I highlight the text
and re-apply Arial to it I get the Text again in Arial but
the numbering is still displayed in "Arial Bold" (looking
like Times New Roman. As soon as I change the font of the
Numbering the numbering looks o.k. but the text changes
back to "Arial Bold" (Times New Roman style). This is
driving me mental, especially as I have a document over
300 pages. How do I get rid of this "Arial bold" that has
a Times New Roman font style and instead have the
numbering and the text shown as Arial and bold. I have
tried changing it via the Formatting and Styles option or
simply by going Format - Font/Numbering etc...none of it
helps.

Any ides?

Kind regards

Nicole