Camillaann Camillaann is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Hagley View Post
Hi,

I'm used to using crtl click or shift click to select multiple files or images.

This does not seem to work in Word 2007 or Word 2010 - am I missing something.
I regularly receive Word files from colleagues which have several images embedded. I can resize them individually, but it would be really great if I could select several of them and apply resizing to them all. Is there a method anyone knows or is this just beyond the capability of Word?
The above post content maybe in greate help, you also can check this image resizing soultion in word, the detail tutorial is included.