goraya

Default DotNet Data Table as Mail Merge Data Source

Hi All
Is it possible to set Data Table as Mail Merge data source?????
A little detail why I am not using text file:
In my solution there a custom button that user can refresh data source
when he refreshes all the merge fields are collected from document and
saved to text file and set that file as data source.I close the file
stream and stream writer.So far as things are going fine........
But if he clicks the refresh data source button again an error is
prompted that Unable to access Text file because it is being used by
another process.why is it so as I close all the file related objects?
So I decide to go for data table for above mensioned reason and the
final word is
Is it possible to set Data Table as Mail Merge data source?????
With best regards
Qumer