Word Heretic

G'day "pat@stlukeshospital"
,

Did you check the name of their installed printer? Maybe they renamed
it to Slow Local Office Paper Shredder.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

"pat@stlukeshospital"
reckoned:

Recently installed Office 2003, printer is a HP LaserJet 4200TN. There are
three macros set up in word that were created back in Office 97 (I think).
The macros are designed to print envelopes, letterhead or plain paper. The
envelope and plain paper macros work without a problem, the letterhead macro
get a visual basic run time error '5216"; there is a printer error. When you
run the debug on the visual basic script the active printer is highlighted.
The line reads ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4200 PCL 6".
The macros work fine for another user, so I did try importing the normal.dot
to the user that had the problem. Need some assisatance ASAP.