Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to ask a modified style be affected on current document

If I understand you correctly, open the document and modify the styles
therein. If you want to create all future new documents based on the
template with the same styles, check the 'add to template' box in the format
style dialog.

news.microsoft.com wrote:
Hello

I have a long document created in HTML, opened in MS Word 2003 and
saved as a doc

It seems it is using "Normal", "Normal (Web)" and "Heading 3" styles.

I want to set the font and paragraph properties of the above styles
and then the modified styles take effect in current (long) document.
What is the best practice?

Thanks in advance.
Hamed

P.S. Sorry to send to multiple groups. I don't know to what topic
does this problem is related.