Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to change auto caption font style

Hi Young

Young wrote:
in either word 2003 or 2007, how can we change the default autocaption font
style?
the default style in 2003 is font size 11, bold, I want font size 12, not
bold.

With Word, if you are looking for a means to control anything, the
answer is more often than not: with styles!

So, if you mean a caption to a figure or equation (I'm not _quite_ sure
this is what you mean, but it seems the most likely thing ... :-)), the
style to change is -- "Caption". In the "Styles and formatting"
TaskPane, select this style, right-click and change it.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS