Lisa Mayberry Wright Lisa Mayberry Wright is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCharla View Post
When I do a Mail Merge, the address block gives me double spaces. How do I
get a single space? I have tried Help but see nothing regarding this!
My colleague and I were having trouble with this too. It took me about an hour to figure it out. I work on a MacIntosh, and this is what worked for us:

If it won't single space, HIGHLIGHT label or doc, go to FORMAT then PARAGRAPH and set spacing Before and After at zero and Single; go to Line Breaks and check the box next to "Keep Lines Together" have that be the ONLY box checked, hit okay.

I hope this helps someone!!! Let me know!

Lisa