Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default I'm trying to change text in a businesscard template?

You just change the text in your Word document the same way you would change
any other Word document. Now do it 9 more times.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"SteveThePainter" wrote in
message ...
I downloaded a template for 10/page business cards. Figured out how to put
my logo and info on it. I have succesfully printed a version on Avery
Template (8376) paper. Now I'de like to change the text to make different
versions. I'm stuck trying to figure out how to change the text.