Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I stop my printer printing from back to front

This is a printer setting as well as a Word setting. If the default printer
setting is reverse order, then check the "Reverse print order" box on the
Print tab of Tools | Options in Word to reverse that, or open the printer
Properties and change the setting there.

"Fina" wrote in message
To be able to print my documents I have to go into properties, click on
Layout Box, go to Page Order and reset the dot at back to front. If I

don't
do this my whole documents starts printing (e.g. from page 10 to page 1).