Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I copy or move multiple files?

The easiest solutions are to buy a crossover Ethernet cable and use it to
connect the Ethernet ports of the two PCs to create an adhoc peer to peer
network. You can then copy all your data files.
or
Remove the hard drive from the old PC and install it in the new one (two
plugs) and then transfer your data to the hard drive of your new PC before
returning it to the old PC (or reformat it and keep it as a backup drive).

Under no circumstances save documents to the flash drive. Use Windows
Explorer to copy as many of them as will fit then copy them to the new PC.

jcb wrote:
I buying a new PC & I want put what I have this one on the new one. I
don't to have to save every one of thousands of files one at a time
to my flash drive & transfer. I don't mind the transfer from device
to device - How do I move or copy multiples?? Also, will this work
in Excel?