Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lothartoo Lothartoo is offline

Default Office 2003 Dutch User Interface Pack

Hi Bob - thanks for the follow up. I guess what you're saying is that it's
no longer available? The dilemma is that the Dutch Language pack is
installed in a pc that's being deactivated and being replaced by a new unit.
We don't have the original software anymore. 8-( Is there anyway (without
the original software) that it can be moved from 1 pc to another?
--
In vino veritas

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Lotharto,

MS Office 2007 is the first Office version that offers retail copies of Single Language Packs. For prior versions the Office 2003
Multiuser Interface Editions were a separate, corporate license only product.

"Lothartoo" wrote in message ...
Hi - I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get
this particular MUI? For the life of me, I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP