Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Default How do I open an "open office" document (.odt) in word?

Hi Josh,

MS doesn't provide a converter for the Open Office 'oasis' file formats. Open Office does have a capability to store in MS Word
formats.

======
"h2ojosh" wrote in message ...

Hey I have microsoft word and I was wondering how I can open an "open office"
document (.odt) in word? It doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net