Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Payatot

Default What are the Parts (components) and uses (applications) of Wor

Actually it is not homework. i am in the military and trying to complete a
lesson plan on MS Word utilization. There are several examples but all are
different. I was hoping to get a consensus here or someone point me in the
riht direction. Payato
--
"Better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not"

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This sounds like a homework question. We don't do those.

"Payatot" wrote in message
I know this is a generic question, but I can not seem to find the answer

in
one place. It is a vague question but I am looking for the basic

conponents
of MS Word ad their applications? Thanks Payato
--
"Better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not"